The Hoz sent in a link to this Instructables by alinke detailing the build of a talking breathalyzer.
The main components are a Seeeduino and the Seeed Music Shield, Twig Alcohol Sensor, and Twig Serial LCD all available from Seeedstudio. The open source code and other details can be downloaded from The Talking Breathalyzer site.
For those not of the maker inclination, a fully assembled version is available for $199.99 from Seeedstudio.
- Open Source
- Portable and PC/USB Tethered Modes
- Customizable Breathalyzer Audio Responses with user supplied MP3s
- Breathalyzer Tweets (PC Mode)
- Weather and Stock Performance Readouts (PC Mode)
- Photobooth Mode (PC Mode)
- pedalSHIELD Arduino Guitar Pedal. pedalSHIELD is a programmable Arduino Open Source & Open Hardware guitar pedal made for guitarists, hackers and programmers. Users can program their own effects in C/C++ or download ready effects from the online library. It is designed to be a platform to learn about digital signal…
- The Internet of Things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfEbMV295Kk What is the Internet of Things? (IoT) If you listen to big business and big technology then the next big thing will be the Internet Of Things. What's that? The clue's in the name. It's about connecting objects to, and via, the internet. One of…