The LeoStick is designed to be functionally similar to the upcoming Arduino Leonardo, but given the “honey, I shrunk the kids” treatment!
Just pop it into your USB port (no cable required!) and upload straight from the Arduino IDE. We’ve even included on-board RGB LED lights and a speaker in this handy sized board. All the usual Arduino pins are present and each LeoStick comes with low profile header sockets for plugging in modules, shields and wires.
Features of the LeoStick include:
- Native USB port built-in, no need for any USB or FTDI cables
- Two Full Color RGB LEDs on-board! Drive different colored outputs and fun feedback from your sketch right away. One RGB LED is completely programmable, the other does Power, USB RX and TX indication, the RX and TX LEDs can also be controlled.
- On-board Piezo speaker element, play sounds, tunes and beeps. Can also be used as a knock/vibration sensor
- Same I/O pins. The LeoStick provides all the same header connections as larger boards, you can connect all the same sensors, actuators, and other inputs and outputs as typical Arduino models.
- Breadboard compatible, has 0.1″ pitch pads and header pins can be fitted underneath
- 500mA polyfuse and protection on the USB port
- ATmega32U4 microcontroller, Arduino compatible with on-board USB, 32K Flash, 2.5K RAM, 1K EEPROM at 16MHz
- ISP 6-pin connector for advanced programming of the ATmega32U4 MCU
- Great news from Arduino! Once again, Arduino will donate 30,000 USD to promote open source culture and innovation. This year, Arduino is soliciting suggestions; throughout 2014, Arduino is asking the community to highlight the 10 organizations which would best benefit from Arduino support. Arduino is based on the contribution of…
- WHAT IS ARDUINO? Technically Arduino is: is an open-source single-board microcontroller, descendant of the open-source Wiring platform, designed to make the process of using electronics in multidisciplinary projects more accessible. The hardware consists of a simple open hardware design for the Arduino board…