Welcome to the SM-1 project from ArduinoArts.com!
We are proud to introduce you to the SM-1 project (aka the Annoying IKEA lamp), as part of the Toy hacking contest from the SeeedStudio.com friends.
The project consists in modifying an IKEA 5€ lamp and adding it some sensors, lights, sound and movement to make it more fun. (even that we have made a few other hacks to this same lamp as the Iphone photostudio).
Check all our tutorials, videos and posts related to the project:
- The SM-1 Project Part 7: The first working version of the #ikea #robot lamp with #arduino. 14 septiembre, 2011
- The SM-1 Project Part 5 & 6: Assembling and testing the #ikea #robot lamp #arduino 4 septiembre, 2011
- The SM-1 Project Part 4: Adding a Led Lamp and a Base @seeedstudio #arduino #ikea #ikeahacks 25 agosto, 2011
- The SM-1 Project Part 3: It´s Alive!!! (the first working prototype) @seeedstudio #arduino 25 agosto, 2011
- The SM-1 Project Part 2: Installing the servo on the lamp @seeedstudio #arduino 24 agosto, 2011
- The SM-1 Project Part 1: Playing around the Seeeduino board @seeedstudio #arduino 24 agosto, 2011
- The SM-1 Project: Building the Annoying IKEA lamp on #arduino with @seeedstudio 24 agosto, 2011
- Well, it´s finally here. I made a first working version of the lamp for the SeeedStudio.com Toy Hack Contest which ends this weekend!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSlk4zmhYo Here are a few of the improvements i have done on the lamp (check the details on the photo gallery below): -Improved the fix on the servos -Servo to rise the…
- So, we finally have a working prototype of the lamp. We have installed a base, a led lamp, 2 servos, a motion sensor, a noise sensor, and 3 axys accelerometer and an audio accesory capable of recording and playback of 4 different sounds (thanks to seeedstudio.com). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1H9TeIagY The working logic of the lamp is the…